What matters should be paid attention to when operating the electric hoist safely? The gantry crane manufacturer has compiled the following items for everyone.
1. Before using the electric hoist, check the mechanical and electrical parts of the equipment. The wire ropes, hooks, stoppers, etc. should be intact, the electrical parts should have no leakage, and the grounding device should be good.
2. The electric hoist should be equipped with buffers and baffles should be installed at both ends of the track.
3. When hoisting a heavy object at the beginning of the operation, it should stop when the hoist is 100mm off the ground, check the braking condition of the electric hoist, and confirm that it is intact before performing the formal operation. When working in the open air, a rain shed should be provided.
4. Take precautions against collisions.
5. Lifting objects should be tied firmly. When the electric hoist is hoisting heavy objects, the weight should not exceed 1.5m from the ground. Do not hang heavy objects in the air between work.
6. If abnormal odor or high temperature occurs during the operation of the electric hoist, it should be shut down immediately for inspection, and the operation can be continued after troubleshooting.
7. When using a suspension cable electrical control switch, the insulation should be good and the sliding should be free. There should be an open space of 2m behind the person's standing position and the button should be operated correctly.
8. During the lifting, when the heavy object falls out of control due to a failure, emergency measures must be taken to lower the heavy object to no one.
9. Do not drop rapidly during lifting.
10. When the electric hoist is braking under the rated load, the sliding displacement should not be greater than 80mm. Otherwise, the oil should be removed or the brake ring should be replaced.
11. After the operation is completed, it should be parked at the designated location, the hook should be raised, the power supply should be cut off, and the switch box should be locked.
Back to list
Problems that should be paid attention to during the use of double beam crane